1. Access to and use of this site is provided by www.naatlyrics.in subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date on which you first use the site.
2. www.naatlyrics.in reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing, regularly, information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material located and hosted only on www.naatlyrics.in servers (not Youtube) can be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for selling it to someone. Any other use requires the prior written permission of www.naatlyrics.in.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to www.naatlyrics.in, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided AS IS and on an AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. In no event will www.naatlyrics.in be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
7. www.naatlyrics.in does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
9. www.naatlyrics.in is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided on-line and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
Now that you have read the terms, go on and enjoy the site.